Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hi, I am Dani and I am addicted...

I am soooo very obsessed with Pinterest!!  I could honestly spend all night pinning things.  I just wish that every time I pinned something it would magically appear in my house.  That would be awesome!  Ha ha!!  I am linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting.  And let me tell you it is ALWAYS hard for me to choose just a few favorite pins.  I did however choose 10 of my very favorites.  And if you would like to see the rest of my pins then head on over to my Pinterest and follow me!!


















5 comments:

Bubblymuppet said...

Oo, I love the bathroom pin! Very pretty. And the elephant is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I adore that bathroom pin, and the wood pin right after it!
I seriously cannot stay off of Pinterest either! It is SO addicting, I need to go to PA meetings or something.

I'll have to say I love you in a song... said...

I love pinterst. I just got my mom hooked

I'll have to say I love you in a song... said...

I did this too! eeek!

Erin O'Riordan said...

That gingerbread one is too funny!