Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Pinning!!



I have been absent from blogger world for a little bit and I miss it.  I have just been to blah to blog.  In the time that I have been gone my relationship has ended, but on a good note I have made a very good friend that I have been spending a lot of time with.  She is in the middle of a divorce so her and I have just been going out and having fun together. 

I am linking up with Kimberly@A Night Owl Blog for Pinning.  My pins today are totally random!  No rhyme or reason about them....Enjoy!!














If you want to see the rest of my pins please go to my Pinterest
Well I am off to Schlitterbahn for the day.  My son leaves on Friday for the entire month of July so I am trying to spend as much time with him as possible!


4 comments:

Erin O'Riordan said...

If I had a smartphone, I would totally want that Hunger Games case.

Kimberly @ A Night Owl said...

awwww i love that shotgun text! hehe! good dad...

thanks for linking up girl! love the randomness!

xo,
Kimberly

Jules said...

Just wanted to drop in and say hi! I found you through the TExas Bloggers FB page. I am your newest follower. If you woiuld like to check out my little slivce of the blog world, you can find me here:

http:jules-berautifulday.blogspot.com

Jules said...

So sorry about all the typos....I am a mess today!