Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Just Breathe

I feel like I can breathe again. I have been super unhappy at work for a while and I have been wanting to find a new job. Well today I hit my boiling point and I walked out. I have NEVER just walked out of a job in my life. I had been at this place for 3 years and I love the job, but I can't handle the staff. It was like I worked in a high school with a bunch of teenage woman....when in reality they are "grown ups" that like to gossip about you at ALL times! I don't want to really get into what exactly happened, because I am still pretty upset. If yall could keep me in your prayers, because I need to find a new job ASAP!!

In happier news I joined a swap that looks like it will be a lot of fun. You should join also!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are having to find a new job stat, but I'm glad that you walked out since you were so unhappy. It really sucks when people just can't grow up. Makes it difficult for everyone around them.
I am participating in my first ever swap, and I am SO excited!