Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Happy List

Photobucket


Happy Tuesday!! I am linking up with Mamarazzi
So here is my Happy List for the day!

1. I am happy that my wonderful boyfriend enrolled into culinary school today!  Yay!  He starts in August and I can't wait to taste all the yummy food he makes!! 

2. I am happy that I am actually thinking about going back to school also.  I really want to get my degree that I started so long ago.

3. I am happy that I have a wonderful son and even though he makes me crazy I still love him to pieces.

4. I am happy that I had an interview yesterday and I have high hopes of getting the job. 




2 comments:

Jolene said...

What a great Happy List! Culinary School...lucky lucky. Good for you for wanting to go back to school! Children can drive us crazy but yes they are one of many blessings! Also Good luck on the job!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Good luck to you and your boyfriend as y'all start these new ventures. :D

Linking from Mamarazzi's,
~Ricki Jill