Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

No time like today!

I hope that all the moms on here had an amazing Mother's Day!!  I had a great day.  I did not do much but that is just the way I wanted it.  I just wanted to hang out at home with my son.  Here is a picture of the gifts that I got from him today.

He made me a Mockingjay pin for luck!  Ha ha I love him so much.  They made the packets in class all week and OMG he was so excited to give it to me.  He is such and awesome kid.  I am so lucky to have him as my son. 

I downloaded the C25K app on my phone and I can't wait to start using it.  I am gonna start working out and eating right!  I am tired of always being tired.  I am not happy that my pants are getting to tight.  I don't like being winded while walking up my stairs.  I want to be healthy for me!  I am gonna do it the right way!  NO weight loss pills, NO crash diets, No starving myself!  I am going to eat right and work out.  I am gonna drink the Jillian Michael detox water for a week.  It is just supposed to help you lose water bloat the safe way.  And heck it is not gonna hurt me to drink more water.  I am ready to start this....I know that I will feel so much better about myself.  Here are a few fitness pins that I liked. 










No comments: