Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Insta-time!!



I love Instagram and use it all the time!!  Once again I am linking up with Ashlyn @let it be beautiful, Emily @ the pink elephant, and Kimberly @ a night owl blog for the Instagram Hop!  If you have instagram then go on over there and link up!!

My week in instagram!
Ashton's team got 2nd place in the championship!!

I went and had lunch with my handsome man!!
We went to an Astros game on Thursday night!

I love this!!

We had DANG good seats!!
Cute cake pops

My first crawfish....I was not impressed

More cake pops lol they were so cute!!

MMMMMM a mudslide!!!!

This alligator was watching me water the flowers.

View from my grandparent's backyard.


Me when I was 2 or 3....and my son when he was younger.

Crawfish....they are so pretty....but not so yummy.






life rearranged

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Did it feel like you were being watched before you noticed the gator?

Stopping by via Life rearranged :)

Rollin' With The Robilottos said...

You have been on this earth for 31 years and you just had your FIRST crawfish...what kind of southern girl are you?!? lol. And then you didn't even like it?? It must not have been spicy enough ;)