Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oooo New Hair Do!!

I went and got my hair done today and OMG I love it!! I was sad to see my pink go away but that is ok. I have to be a "normal" person with "normal" hair so I can get a new job. I have actually enjoyed not working these past few days. I have been able to go to Ashton's baseball practices and WOW my son can SMASH the ball during practice. I just wish he would not be so nervous during the game so he can smash the ball then also.

I am watching Swamp People...and I am not liking it at all. I don't understand why these men are killing the gators. I would understand if the gators were hurting people....but these gators are just minding their own business in the swamps. I just don't see the point in killing animals just to kill them.

Well I am gonna leave ya'll with before and after pics of my hair!!

The day I got my pink and black hair!




Today!!  I really love how it turned out!



1 comment:

Jolene said...

I can see why you loved how it turned out!!! Very Nice!