Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Pinning!!



Happy Memorial Day everyone!  I am SO thankful to all the men and woman who have given their lives for our freedom. 

Today I am linking up with Kimberly @ A Night Owl Blog for Pinning.  I love Pinterest so much it is not even funny!!  Since today is Memorial Day and 4th of July is coming up I thought I would do patriotic themed pins. 










Please if you like my pins and want to see more follow me!!  Dani Whitehall 
I hope that everyone has an amazing day!! 



6 comments:

deb said...

Great post!

I see you had issues with linky too :(

Have a great day!
*hugs*deb

Erin O'Riordan said...

That margarita is calling my name.

Kimberly @ A Night Owl said...

hey girl - the linky has been fixed! you're good to go! thanks so much for linking up, it is great to have you! looks like we had some of the same ideas this week...can't believe we didn't cross pins! (i almost did that cake pop one, LOL!)

xo,
Kimberly

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Love how festive all your pins are! The cake balls are my fav :)

momto8 said...

great pins for a great day of remeberance!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pins! Thanks for sharing :D