Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Letter and Confessions! Woo a 2 for 1!! Ha ha

Photobucket




Photobucket


I am linking up with Ashley and Mamarazzi today!!

First my confessions.

I confess that I HATE the Cartoon Network.
They have some HORRID cartoons and I don't allow Ashton to watch them.
Adventure Time is not a show for kids IMO.
Ashton tries to sneak it and watch it....he gets in trouble!

I confess that I slept until noon today.
That NEVER happens. 
I woke up with a terrible headache and when I got home from taking Ashton to school I went back to sleep.
I feel like I wasted the day.  And I hate that feeling.

I confess that I have enjoyed not working.
I hate not making money,
but it is nice not to worry about working.
I need a job ASAP!


Dear Astros little league team,
I am so proud of ya'll for winning on Wednesday!  No one on the A's thought that ya'll would beat them, but ya'll kicked butt!!  Now lets get out there tonight and beat the Cardinals so we can get to the championship!

Dear Head,
This headache has GOT TO GO!  I don't like feeling so yucky.  I want to enjoy the weekend so please be gone by tomorrow.  Thanks!

Dear Gas Prices,
YOU ARE KILLING ME!!  Please go down.  I don't like paying $3.79 a gallon!  I mean honestly...do you really need to be that high??

Dear iPhone,
It would be awesome if you would start playing my music like you are supposed to.  I am gonna give you until tomorrow...and then if you are not working I am gonna go and get a new phone. 

Dear Body,
You are in for a rude awakening come Monday.  No more excuses.  I am gonna whip you into shape and I am not stopping until I am happy. 



3 comments:

Lissa @ her + him said...

your confessions are so funny! hope your head feels better :( i get migraines too and they're rough!

found you via the newlywed link up!
xo

Amanda said...

I love these! I needed a good laugh today! AND GAS PRICES ARE RIDICULOUS!
xoxoxo
Amanda
www.insuranceoutlaw.com

Mamarazzi said...

oh man i hate a wasted day too. i would feel EXACTLY the same way, even if the headache went away.

oh and i agree about the Cartoon Network...terrible.

thanks for linking up your confessions. i also enjoyed your letters:)