Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Readers,
I promise to start really writing more blogs.  I am going to start dedicating more time to my blog!

Dear Sponsors,
You all have an extra free month.  And I will be emailing you all very soon with some fun stuff!! 

Dear Christmas,
I am sad that you are over, but I had an amazing Christmas!!

Dear Wedding,
Plan yourself a little.  I am just saying LOL.  No I am actually having fun planning you. 

Dear Self,
Time to get your butt in gear.  The new year is the perfect opportunity to start focusing on you and making yourself happy.  You have a wedding in 5 months, and you wanna look SEXY!!!  Ha ha so get it together! 

Dear 2012,
You had a lot of downs, but you also had a lot of ups.  I am very ready for 2013!! 



No comments: