Happy New Year!! I honestly can't believe that it is 2013 already!! I love the new year. It is a time where you can start over and change your life. Last year I didn't make any resolutions, and it just felt wrong. So now I am back to making resolutions and that makes me happy. So I am linking up with Sarah@ Love, Sarah K and Andrea@Mostly Happenstance for a 13 Resolutions link up.
1. Stop drinking sodas and energy drinks for a year. I have done this before and did GREAT, but I am convinced that I am an addict. Like I will say that I will only have one coke....and OMG I can't stop drinking them. Just say NO to sodas and energy drinks!
2. Lose 50 pounds. That might sound like a lot, but I have a year to do it. I have just got to get my butt in gear. I am going to start working out...stop laughing...I really am!!
3. Start a healthy eating lifestyle. This will go hand in hand with my weight loss resolution. I am going to start cooking my meals and not eating out as much.
4. Plan a beautiful but affordable wedding. I have to get on this one ASAP...considering my wedding is in MAY!!! Hahaha.
5. Get a house with Dustin. I am excited about this one. I can't wait to start my new life with him!
6. Get a job. This one is super important! I need a job like yesterday! I am going to work hard on this one!
7. Read 30 books. Last year I read 20 books just 10 books shy of my 30 book goal. I am really going to try harder to read more.
8. Do more pinterest crafts. I want to have a wedding and home full of pinterest things. I have so many things pinned, I just need to make time to do them.
9. Take Ashton on a great vacation. We are already planning a trip to Virginia and Washington DC in March, so I just need to make sure this happens! I want to take him to all the popular Smithsonian Museums and the National Zoo.
10. Start a new tradition. I am making a jar that we can put different notes in through out the year, and we will read them next New Year's Eve.
11. Make time for my blog. I want to grow my blog and be a great blogger. That means I need to make time to blog. At night I need to start pre-writing blogs.
12. Strengthen my relationship with God. I need to find a good church family and really start getting closer to the Lord. I think that is very important in having a happy life.
13. Work on loving myself. It is time for me to be happy with me. I am getting married this year and in order for me to have a great relationship, I need to love me. So this is the year that I stop downing myself all the time, and start loving myself.
What are your resolutions?? No matter what your resolutions are this year, make sure that you make 2013 a great year!!