Good morning and happy Sunday!! It is a foggy and rather COLD day here in Texas. I am linking up with Alyx@Every Day is a New Adventure for Sunday Confessions.
I Confess That:
1. I cried last week when the Texans lost. I couldn't help it. We had such an amazing season and I hated that we didn't make it to the Super Bowl. I hate the Patriots, and I hope they get their butts handed to them today by the Ravens.
I slept like crap last night because I didn't want to disturb my fur-niece Abby, who was sleeping so soundly in my arms.
3. I DVR ed Aladdin, Cinderella, and Lady and the Tramp yesterday. Disney movies > all other movies.
4. Despite what my lady at David's Bridal says, I WILL be dying my shoes begonia!! She told me I couldn't cause she wanted my shoes to be elegant...well it is my wedding and I want pink shoes, END of story!
5. I spent 2 1/2 at Hobby Lobby getting things for my wedding and I could have spent 4 more hours in there. I love Hobby Lobby.
6. I hate weekends that Ashton is gone and Dustin is working. I miss my boys. Oh and to make it worse, this weekend my nephew is in Colorado so I don't even have him to hang out with!!
So those are my confessions. Ha ha I feel much better now!