Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Save the Dates,
Could you please address yourselves?  I my hands are tired of writing.  Also if you could seal yourselves as well...lol I don't like how the glue tastes. 

Dear Dress,
I love love love you!!!  You are beautiful and you make me feel beautiful.  I can't wait to wear you in at my wedding.

Dear Weather,
I am so very very tired of the rain.  I had one day of sunshine and now you are going to rain for the next 4 days??!!  What the heck is that about?

Dear Ashton,
I am so proud of you and the grades that you are making.  You are going to look so handsome in the wedding. 

Dear Self,
GET MORE SLEEP!!!  There is no reason to stay up so late!!  You need sleep!!



3 comments:

Andie said...

By the end of my wedding I seriously wanted to pay someone to write my thank you's while I dictated them. My hands felt like they were bleeding on a daily basis from all the writing. I'm so glad you found the perfect dress that you absolutely love!!!

sarahssidebar said...

YAY! I did an email and google doc for save the dates! hahaha saved me so much time! I know it's not that special, but I thought it was cool!

Lin said...

Addressing envelopes can be so tedious. Good luck with that!

Also, I've been trying to get a hold of you via email/twitter about the Holiday Swap pkg to your partner. Can you email me asap pls.