Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

I need to go shopping!

Ha ha Soooooo we leave tomorrow from DC and I still don't have anything to wear to the wedding and I am not packed.  So what am I doing right now??  Well I am sitting here reading blogs and looking at facebook...duh!!  I need to get off of my butt and get busy I have a lot of stuff to do today!!

The real reason that I am here is because my amazing friend Taylor over at Pink Heels Pink Truck has an amazing new website that has just launched today!  It is an online consignment shop, but it is different than any other consignment shop.  All you pay is 1.00 for a 30 day add and then whatever money you make is yours!  I don't know about you, but I think that is a dang good deal!  So please go on over and take a look.  This is her baby and I really want it to do great for her!!



Fabuless Wardrobe



post signature

1 comment:

sarahssidebar said...

Aww Taylor is AWESOME! :) HAHAHA
Have a safe trip to DC!