Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Close your eyes and just jump.

Ha ha ha when I was writing the title of this blog post I hit the H instead of the J on jump...lol kinda made me giggle.  I am jumping into this blog with both feet.  Today was the first day of school for my monkey so I though it would be the best time to start this blog.  I am going to work on my layout when I get some money to buy a customized one...until then I will work with what I have.  I plan on using this to just talk about things going on in my life.  I used to love writing on my Livejournal but there is so much drama on LJ and it is like a popularity contest....one that I don't want to be a part of anymore.  So here I am.  I am excited about this blog.  I love reading blogs and all the fun daily things that people host and can't wait to do them also.  I have tried starting other blogs before but they were all about weight loss so I did not feel that I could write what I wanted...this one is going to be about any and everything that comes to my mind.  Well I think thats all for now.  I will be back tonight I am sure to write about the monkey's first day of school! 

No comments: