Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So What Wednesdays!




I am doing this for this first time because...well I just started my blog!

SO WHAT if....

- I went shopping and got new hand soaps even though I did not need new ones.

- I put on my pj pants when I got back home because I just want to be comfy.

- I gossiped with the girl that waxes me today during my wax.

- I had a red bull for breakfast.

- I am sitting here watching Disney with my nephew.

- I listen to Christina Perri's Lovestrong album everyday.

- I plan on taking a long bath tonight after I get Ashton to bed. 

- I love football more than a person should.  It makes me happy!

- I have become addicted to reading blogs and I can't wait to do more on mine!




1 comment:

Whitney Tomlin said...

aw i love it! i accidently did something to delete my followers so go follow back :)