Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I smell fall...

Happy Thursday!  Today has been a pretty good day.  I am really really missing Jordan and it sucks.  He was on his way over but his son got sick so he had to turn around and go back home.

Me and my handsome man!!  I think that he is so dang adorable!  His ONLY downfall is that he is an Eagles fan and not a Texans fan...but I will have to look past that flaw. 

Speaking of football I am watching the Redskins vs. Ravens game....I don't really care who wins but I guess I will go for the Ravens because Vonta Leach is on the Ravens...he was a Texan last year.  I love football season!  I love fall!  I already have my fall scents burning in my scentsy!  Fall just makes me happy...everything feels so crisp and wonderful.  This year I am going to make it a point to take Ashton to a GOOD pumpkin patch! 

I finally got a Pinterest account today and I am in love with it!!  If you would like to add me my link is http://pinterest.com/pinkteacups182/ I don't have much yet but I will soon! 

I never really know how to end these things....lol so goodnight all!!  <3

3 comments:

Totem said...

I'm so addicted to Pinterest! I'm following you now. (I'm Pink Tamale)

Nicole said...

You guys are so cute! & I'm addicted to Pinterest too!

katie hanson said...

you guys are so cute together! i can tell there's lots of love here :) and i LOVE pinterest too!

<3, Katie
www.kateandoli.com
{ichbinseins: swap-bot}