Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's a Christina Perri kinda day...

I am sitting here with listening to the Lovestrong album on my iPhone.  If you have never listened to Christina Perri you really should.  She is an amazing artist.  All her songs have such great meaning and they really speak to me.  I am not kidding...I can relate to EVERY song on this album.  When Jordan and I first went on our break I could not listen to her at all because so many of the songs reminded me of him...and they still do.  Speaking of Jordan he came down Tuesday night and went to cubscouts with Ashton and I so he could see Ashton get his awards.  It was nice having him there and Ashton was so happy that he came.  Then Sunday Jordan and I are going to the Texans vs. Steelers game!!  GOOOOO Texans!!  I can't wait to go to the game. 

So I started back to work on Monday!!  I am so happy!!  I was laid off in Feb from a vet clinic.  I had been looking everywhere for work, but no where was hiring.  Well last Thursday my friend that I worked with at the clinic sent me a text message asking me if I wanted to come back to the clinic.  UHHH HELL YES!!  Ha ha I LOVED working at the clinic and missed all my coworkers and all the clients.  I am so happy to be working there again.  It is not weird at all...honestly it felt like I never even left.  I had one client ask me if I had been on vacation lol...I am gonna start telling them that I was on a cruise around the world and now I am back!  LOL

Well I better get dressed for work.  I go in today at 12.  Oh and today is pay day!  Heck yeah!  Ha ha I will only have about 20 hours on this check but its better than nothing!  Well I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

LOL a cruise around the world sounds delightful...they might just believe you too!!