Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Glade Expressions Campaign from Bzzagent!!!




#gotItFree Are you a Bzzagent yet??  If not then head on over to Bzzagent and sign up!  I promise you will not regret it! 
Since being a bzzagent I have gotten several campaigns and they have all been amazing.  The Glade Expressions campaign was no exception!!  I got the  Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist and the Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser plus several coupons to share with my friends and family. 

I got the  Pineapple & Mangosteen for both products, but they have several other scents.  Here is a little rundown of the scents.

Cotton & Italian Mandarin - Open your home with the bright, breezy blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood*
Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice - A ripe, spicy blend of sweet pears and crisp apple with a dash of cinnamon and clove that warms and invigorates
Lavender & Juniper Berry - Lush lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose to relax the senses and open your home
Pineapple & Mangosteen - Evoke a tropical paradise with the blend of freshly cut pineapples and hint of tangy mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower

I will be trying the Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice next!!

So did I like the products?  I sure did!  I love them.  My favorite is the Fragrance Mist because it leaves a lasting smell.  The Oil Diffuser is very pretty and looks great in my bathroom, but I personally think it would only be good in a small enclosed room.  The fragrance is really strong the first few days, but has since tapered out a bit.  

All in all I really love both items and will be purchasing more of them to use around my house. 

These are my honest opinions and I was not paid to do this review, but I did receive the items for free because I am a bzzagent.



1 comment:

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found your blog through the Texas blog group—I’m one of the newest members! Cute blog!
-Melanie
meandmr.com