Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jumping back in head first!!

It has been a long while since I have done any blogging and I miss it. I am not even sure why I stopped. Lets see since the last time I blogged I have had a few fun things happen in my life. How about I list them...cause I love to make lists.

-I have started going to school! I started going to the Texas School of Massage at the end of July and I love it!!

-My son started 5th grade!! He also turned 10! Uh wow when did he grow up??!!

-I now have an amazing boyfriend. I have never had a guy treat me the way that he does. He is nice and actually cares about what I have to say. I am very happy right now and I love this feeling.

-Football season started!! Ha ha OMG I LOVE football! I went to the Texans game on Sept 30 and had a BLAST!! The Texans kicked some Titans BUTT!! For the first time ever the Texans are 4-0!!

-I am still struggling with my weight loss. I do so good and then I just give up...BUT I have not had a Coke of any kind since the end of August and I am very proud of myself for that!!

I think that is all the excitement that I have had, but I do know that I am back and I can't wait to blog more. Here are a few pics because I love pics almost as much as I love football.

Ashton and his Pre-K teacher.  We saw her at the game.  We are still really good friends!

My cousin Brandon, Ashton, and I before the game.  NO Ashton is not drinking a beer lol he was having a SIP of my cousin's energy drink.

Hanging out with some Stormtroopers before the game. 

My dad, Ashton, and my cousin Brandon. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great to have you back!! It's been forever :D
Sounds like a lot of really great things have happened for you during your hiatus!