Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekend Fun

I had a great weekend with my boyfriend and his little girl.  The only bad thing was my son is at his dad's house and I hate not having him with me.  We went to Galveston for the day and then to the Kemah Boardwalk.  We went to the Railroad Museum and went on a train ride, which was a lot of fun.  Then we just walked around The Strand going in all the shops.  I love going to Galveston.  It is such a fun place to visit.  Ohhhh we also parked the truck and walked on to the Boliver Ferry in hopes of seeing dolphins, and we were in luck!!  We saw at least 100 dolphins while on the ferry.  For those of you not from this area, the ferry ride is about 20 minutes one way and it takes you from Galveston to Boliver and vise-versa. 

After our ferry ride we went down to the Kemah Boardwalk because I wanted to go to the Christmas store down there.  Kemah was packed as usual but it was still fun.  While we were walking back to the car, we found a credit card so we picked it up and I called the number on the back to let the bank know that I had found it.  They put a hold on the CC and took my name and number.  Last night I got a phone call from the lady that lost the card.  She could not stop thanking me for finding it and calling it in.  She said that it was great to know that there were still good people out there.  She offered an award, but I told her I didn't do it for an award, I did it because I am an honest person and would want someone to do the same for me. 

Today I am just hanging out at home watching football.  My Texans are playing tomorrow night against the Jets!!  I will be at school...BOOOO lol but I will watch the game when I get home. 

Me on the Mail Car at the RR museum

Dustin and his little girl Callie

Dustin and I about to get on the train.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks baby, we had a wonderful time with you too. I love you.

Unknown said...

Thanks baby, we had a wonderful time with you too. I love you.