Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Happies and Crappies

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up


Good Morning!!  It is time for Happies and Crappies with Stephanie and Sarah!

Happies

Mardi Gras it tomorrow!!!  Woo Hoo!!  I always try and go the first weekend to the big parades.  Dustin and I are taking Callie and my nephew Xander. 

I have officially bought all my flowers and material for my wedding decorations!

I found an AMAZING photographer and I can't wait to work with her!!

I found Gone With The Wind and bought it on Wednesday....I have never seen it and can't wait to watch it.

The Super Bowl is this weekend and even though I wish my Texans were in it, I will be cheering on the Ravens!  

Crappies

Ashton will be at his dad's this weekend, so he can't go to Mardi Gras with me.

Just found out that someone close to me has cancer.

Dustin and I are not having any luck finding a house....GUH!!  

My Texans aren't in the Super Bowl.

The Super Bowl is Sunday and that means no more football for 6 months....cue 6 month mourning period.


post signature

3 comments:

Savannah said...

Finding a photographer is one of the best feelings! Such a relief when you can trust them with your big day!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have an awesome time at the parade tomorrow! I spaced that it is Mardi Gras!
Yay for flowers, decorations, and an amazing photographer!!
My Hawks aren't in the Superbowl either :(

Logan Cantrell said...

I'm glad your superbowl team won! I didn't really know who to pull for. I never watch pro football.

Thank you for linking up with us for Monday Mingling and for the tweet love. :)