Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Happies and Crappies

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Yikes it is 11pm and I am just now writing my post for the day!!  Oops!!  Oh well better late than never!  I am linking up with Steph and Sarah for Happies and Crappies.

Happies

Last weekend we had an amazing time at Mardi Gras!!

Dustin paid for me to go back to the European Wax Center...TMI...maybe, but I enjoy going there and I ADORE my esthetician.  Actually it is her best friend that is photographing my wedding.

I started and finished the first 2 seasons of Downton Abbey!  OMG why did I not watch it before??!!  The show is amazing and if you haven't watched it, then go to Netflix or Hulu plus and watch it!  You won't regret it!  Now I just need to find season 3 so I can get caught up.

I had a date night with Dustin last night.  We rented movies, got some icecream and popcorn and spent the evening in my room watching movies.  It was so nice to lay with him and cuddle.

I took Ashton to see the Wienermobile today!!  Ha ha I had never seen it before so I was pretty excited also.






Crappies

I have had TERRIBLE anxiety for the past few weeks.  It got so bad this week, that I didn't even want to leave my room.  I am such a positive person, but for some reason all I have been seeing is the negative in the world.  I have GOT to pull myself out of this funk.  Please keep me in your prayers.





post signature

2 comments:

Shana Jane said...

I will keep you in my prayers anxiety is def one of the worst feelings in the world

Unknown said...

I just finished season 2 of Downton Abbey and I am starting season 3 on DVD. Glad to hear you love it. Found you through the Monday Mingle blog hop and I am now following you. http://georgielee.blogspot.com