Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Our house deal fell through.....

Happy Wednesday to all my friends here in bloggy world!  I hope that everyone is having a better day than I am.  Today a "friend" of 6 years backed out of our rental agreement.  Remember how excited I was about getting a house....well it is not going to happen anymore.  BUT I have decided that it is a blessing!  She had a TON of stipulations on the house like we couldn't use the master bedroom, it had to stay locked.  We had to stay in the guest room and Ashton and Callie would have to share a room.  We only have Callie a few days a month so that wasn't a big deal.  When she came to Texas to visit she was going to stay at the house.  We were not allowed to put any of our pictures up on the wall, we had to leave her decorations up.  LAME SAUCE!!!  The only reason that I was even going to stay there was so Dustin and I would have a place to live after we got married and we could look for a permanent home.  BUT we will just have to start looking again.  I am glad though, because she is a nut job and I didn't want her to have any control over me. 

In other new Duck Dynasty season 3 starts tonight!!!!  WOO HOO the Beards are Back Jack!!!


post signature

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

something better is bound to come along

crazyperfectlife said...

It's sounds like you will be happier not living in that house! Have fun house hunting! I just got done house hunting! It's exciting and frustrating at the same time! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got a lucky escape, if that was how weird she was BEFORE you moved in, just imagine how much worse she could have gotten once you were living there! I hope you find something better soon.

Whitney Tomlin said...

I would say it's definitely a blessing! I would hate those rules. And after you get married you will want to make the house your "home" so having someones decorations and none of your own pictures up would just feel like you were staying at someone elses house...and paying for it!

holli said...

wow! Truly a blessing in disguise. Something even better will come up next.

Emmy said...

Wow that is a ton of rules for you to live there definitely doesn't sound worth it

SH said...

Too bad it didn't work out ! Good for you for staying positive.

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca