Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Happies and Crappies

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Yay for Friday!!  I am linking up with Steph and Sarah for Happies and Crappies.  

Happies!!

1. Ashton has started watching YouTube videos on how to draw and he is getting really good!  Here is a spraycan that he drew.


2. I found my gift for my 2 flower girls!!  I got them each Cinderella's carriage and 2 Cinderella outfits.  I wish that I could have had something like this when I was younger!  And an even bigger happie is they were on sale!!  So instead of paying 80.00 for the carriage and 15.00 for the outfits, I paid 20.00 for the carriage and 4.00 for the outfits!!  HECK YEAH!!!





3. I also found a coat and scarf for my trip to Washington DC!!


4. Dustin is taking me to the Prime Outlet mall so we can get clothes for our DC trip.

5. I am feeling so much better anxiety wise this week!!  I am so happy that I have found my joy again.

6. My son is so sweet.  Ever since I have been sick he has been taking care of me.  He keeps asking me if I am ok every time I cough and wants to know what he can do for me.  

7.  I got caught up on Glee finally!!!  I love Glee. 


Crappies...

1. I have had a terrible cough all week, and it gets worse at night so I am not sleeping at all.

2.  I have terrible bloggers block, I have no idea what I should blog about.  

 



post signature

5 comments:

Khristenas said...

Check this out...it helps with the writers block :) http://www.kludgymom.com/idea-bank

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Hi there I have just popped in from Kenzie's blog over at Life and Lemons and wanted to say Hi.....

Sorry to hear you have had a bad cough been there done that it sucks and it gives you a headache and a sore chest well it did for me.....

Isn't is sweet when our children are worrried about us when we are sick

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the cough - that sucks and I hope you get better soon!
At least your happies far outweigh your crappies!!

Anonymous said...

I've been sick for like a week, too. I hate it. I hope we both get better soon!

That Cinderella carriage is neat!

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

hope your cough goes away soon! that's so sweet of your son to take care of his mommy :) he's quite the little artist!!