Yay for Friday!! I am linking up with Steph and Sarah for Happies and Crappies.
1. Ashton has started watching YouTube videos on how to draw and he is getting really good! Here is a spraycan that he drew.
2. I found my gift for my 2 flower girls!! I got them each Cinderella's carriage and 2 Cinderella outfits. I wish that I could have had something like this when I was younger! And an even bigger happie is they were on sale!! So instead of paying 80.00 for the carriage and 15.00 for the outfits, I paid 20.00 for the carriage and 4.00 for the outfits!! HECK YEAH!!!
3. I also found a coat and scarf for my trip to Washington DC!!
4. Dustin is taking me to the Prime Outlet mall so we can get clothes for our DC trip.
5. I am feeling so much better anxiety wise this week!! I am so happy that I have found my joy again.
6. My son is so sweet. Ever since I have been sick he has been taking care of me. He keeps asking me if I am ok every time I cough and wants to know what he can do for me.
7. I got caught up on Glee finally!!! I love Glee.
1. I have had a terrible cough all week, and it gets worse at night so I am not sleeping at all.
2. I have terrible bloggers block, I have no idea what I should blog about.