Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

TGIF!!!  I am linking up with Ashley@Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday's Letters.

Dear Ashton,
I am so sorry that you have been sick all week.  I hate seeing you look so sad and lethargic.  I miss my fun bubbly 10 year old.  I hope that you have a great time at your dad's this weekend and I will miss you so much!

Dear School,
I have missed you like crazy this week!  I will be back next week, I PROMISE!!!

Dear Strep Throat,
You SUCK!!!  I mean my goodness why did you decide to pick on me?  What did I do to you?!  Well I am taking some huge pill in the hopes of getting rid of you!  And seriously don't come back...like EVER!!

Dear Texans,
I have really enjoyed the last 2 games but really I don't need ya'll to go into overtime again this week.  Just beat the hell out of the Titans, because I don't think that my nerves can take anymore OT games. 

Dear Slugger,
I am already running out of places to hide you, so could you hide yourself for the next few nights?  Or at least give me a few ideas. 

Dear Hallmark Channel,
I am in love with you and all your Christmas movies, but could you calm down on the commercials? 





3 comments:

sarahssidebar said...

I wanna watch CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON THE HALLMARK CHANNEL! I have no idea if I even get that channel. HMM~~

Cassie Taylor said...

Hope you and Ashton feel better soon!

Purrincup said...

Yay for Friday. Hope you get better! Btw I'm having a 2 year anniversary blog giveaway! Check it out!