Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

I shopped till I dropped





Happy Monday?!  Ha ha Monday's have never really bothered me.  I mean it is not like I get to sleep in on the weekends, because Ashton still wakes up at the butt crack of dawn!  Well I had a pretty fun weekend.  I went into Houston to The Galleria to do some Christmas shopping.  I got this Magical Growing Christmas Tree from Urban Outfitters and I am going to use it Thanksgiving night for when "Slugger" comes back!  Slugger is Ashton and Xander's Elf on the Shelf and I can't wait for him to come back!  Ha ha my plan is to have the boys set the tree up before going to bed, it takes 5 hours to grow, then when they wake up the tree with have "grown" and Slugger will be there waiting for them.  I know that they are going to be so excited!!

I went into Tiffany's while at the mall....just to look.  OMG I KNOW that their rings are pricey, but wow they had a keyring that was $185.00.  Wow!  Who looks at a keyring and says "Oh it's only $185.00 I will get 3 of them"!  LOL Needless to say I didn't get it...or anything from Tiffany for that matter.  If you wanna see what a $185.00 keyring looks like then click here...

The boyfriend and I shopped all day and I hardly got anything, but we had an amazing day.  I love him so much and I am so lucky to have him in my life.  And since he is so wonderful and shopped ALL day with me, I didn't complain when we had dinner at Twin Peaks.  Ha ha I actually like the food they have.  I got the chicken fried steak and I could not even eat a 4th of it!  It covered my entire plate!!  It was really good though.

My massive chicken fried steak.  It had mashed potatoes and green beans under it!!
Oh and BTW if you didn't know...My Texans are 7-1!!!  They are having an amazing season!!   




2 comments:

Meghan said...

Holy cow! That chicken fried steak looks amazing! And huge! So glad you had a good weekend!

Laura Darling said...

A ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE DOLLAR KEY RING?! Who buys that?!