Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Instagram Life

Instagram Blog Hop
I love Instagram!!  I am linking up with Kimberly @ A Night Owl Blog for her Instagram Blog Hop.  And since it is an Instagram hop I thought I would show all the fun pics that I posted this week.  And if you have instagram and you want to be friends then please Follow Me!!!  I always follow back!

My nerdy son!

Calculating to see how much candy he will get.

I spent my Halloween at school. 




It was my classmates first American Halloween and she was so excited!

My dad took Ashton trick or treating.

When Ashton came home he decided to wrap our tree.  LOL

Ashton with all his candy!!

My dad, Xander, and Ashton after dinner Thursday night.

My first red cup of the season....and OMG how cute is that Lucifer stuffed animal?!?!

I love this place!!
It was YUCKY while driving home from Houston.

A Rainbow!!!
Can you see the double rainbow?
Dustin and I waiting for a table at Twin Peaks....I was so tired!!!



1 comment:

bonbon said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! He isn't really calculating to see how much candy he will get is he? Because if so he is a genius and I want him as my kid! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you. Hope you don't mind that I follow along!

new follower :)
Bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com