Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fun at the Texas Renaissance Festival.

If you have not been to the Texas Renaissance Festival in Plantersville, then you don't know what you are missing.  It is the biggest and best Renaissance in the nation and it is awesome.  Although I may be a little bias lol.  I took Ashton, Callie, and Xander yesterday and we had a blast.  Ashton was feeling bad, but he still had a good time.  Here are some pics that I took and posted on Instagram. 

Tartanic!!  My favorite group at Ren Fest. 

Xander thought she was really neat and wanted a picture with her.

Callie, Xander, Ashton, and a gnome.  We see him every year.

Callie!  She is so beautiful!  I can't wait for her to be my daughter. 

This dragon kept purring and cooing.  She was so cute.

The kiddos and Mr. Fox

Santa!!!  AKA: The King of the Texas Renaissance!

Ha ha Xander is not to sure about her.

This dragon kept growling.

My monkey and April the monkey.  She was so sweet.

Xander rocking out on some chicken on a stick.


Have you ever been to a Renaissance Festival?


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've never been to one, but there's a pretty big one in Wisconsin we plan on checking out next year some time! That Mr. Fox is crazy!! I can't wait to go now.

Nikki Brown said...

I went to a Renaissance Festival in Alaska, but it was pretty small compared to the ones I've seen since moving to Minnesota. I prefer the Renaissance to the regular summer fairs.
Looks like you guys had fun!

said...

I've been to that one, it is always so fun! Great pics!