Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Its Ok!!!

Its Ok Thursdays

Happy Thursday.  It is a beautiful day here in the great state of Texas!!  I love when the weather starts getting cooler.  It is time for Its Ok Thursdays!!  I am linking up with Amber and Neely.

                                                                    Its Ok

That I keep pinning wedding things when I am not engaged yet.
That I want to have an awesome wedding
That I want my first marriage to to be my only one.

That I am beyond excited to seeing Third Day tonight!!
That I REALLY want to go to the Nutcracker Market this weekend in Houston.
That I have never been there before so I am super excited.

That instead of going camping with scouts, we are having a camp out in our backyard.
That we are gonna have a bonfire and make smores.
That I plan on sleeping in the camper and not the tent.

That I am happy the elections are over!!
That I am tired of seeing my grown friends act like children.
That I think arguing about politics is totally useless.

That I am excited for my cousin's wedding on Sunday.
That I am glad that it will be over way before the Texans play on Sunday night!
That I am slightly nervous about the Texans playing the Bears but I have faith in my team!!

What are some things that are ok with you today??



3 comments:

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

I pin wedding stuff and I am already married!! Yep - I am one of those - "I wish Pintrest was around when I got married"

holli said...

Oh Dani, I LOVE Third Day! That will be so fun.
I am not engaged but i am also pinning like a crazy girl on my Pinterest board. Come see my board - its called I WILL MARRY 1 Day! Lol

Amanda said...

I was guilty of pinning wedding things before I was engaged too. And .. That camp out sounds really fun!!