Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

I am linking up with Ashley @ Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday's Letters. 

Dear Xander,
You know that Aunt Dani loves you so much, but tonight can we sleep in the camper and not the tent?  I mean honestly everyone else is going to be in the camper and I think we should join them!

Dear Starbucks,
We need to have a date this weekend.  I need a white chocolate mocha with peppermint in my life!

Dear Christmas Shopping,
Could you do yourself this year?  And while you are at it just pay for yourself as well.  Thanks!

Dear iPhone,
I love you, but I am gonna need you to start working before I throw you off a bridge!  I am so tired of you screwing up. 

Dear Boyfriend,
I am ready for another fun weekend with you!!  I love you so much. 

Dear Ashton,
Thanks for being awesome this week!  I love you to Pluto and back!




6 comments:

Helene said...

yes I would LOVE it if my christmas shopping could just get done. ugh!! dreading it.

Stephanie said...

Starbucks holiday drinks! yes! I need one this weekend too.
Haha have fun in the tent ;)

meg @ you're meaghan me crazy! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meg @ you're meaghan me crazy! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meg said...

hey we got paired up for the mug swap! your blog is so cute! I'm loving the instagram posts, such a good idea!

anything particular you would like for the swap? any favourite colors or anything just let me know, can't wait to find something perfect for you :)

ps. sorry for deleting the last two comments my account was on the wrong one and it kept messing up!

Logan Cantrell said...

Hey Dani! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here:

http://www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com/2012/11/i-accept-your-nomination-liebster-award.html