Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Yay I was nominated for the Liebster Award!! I Accept!

OMG so I was so excited and super shocked the other day when I got an email from Logan at Southern Sunflowers & Coffee Beans saying that she had nominated me for a Liebster Award!  If you are not following Logan than seriously get to her blog and start!  She is awesome!!  I have seen the Liebster Award but I never thought that I would get nominated for one!  So if you have not heard of the Liebster it is an award given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers! The award is then passed on to other bloggers in the same category to help spread their names around and support one another! What a cool idea and so much fun!!

If you receive this award, there are a few rules that you must follow...
  •  Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked.
  • Blogger must then create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate.
  • Then they must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post.
  • Finally, the bloggers must be notified of their award! 
  • Oh, and there are no tag backs. 

11 Things about me!!
 
1. I am terrified of puffer fish.
2. I use my cell phone as a mic to sing in my car.
3. I am super excited to be planning my wedding.
4. I have 4 tattoos, but I want at least 3 more. 
5. If I could I would go to Disney every year.
6. I love the Lord!  And I pray every morning, night, before every meal, and anytime that I want to talk to him.
7. I have a girl crush on the singer Christina Perri.
8. I am in school to be a massage therapist.
9. I love my son more than anything in the world, and my nephew is a close second.
10. I always have a book with me.
11. I have an addiction to Starbucks coffee!  Mmmmm
 
Questions from Logan:
 
1. What is your favorite book?  I love to read so this is hard.  But my all time favorite book is The Giver by Lois Lowry.  It was the book that made me love reading.

2. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?  My Papaw.  He is an amazing man and has loved my Mamaw unconditionally for 59 years.  
 
3. If you could go anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?  I would go to Australia.  I have always wanted to go.

4. What is your favorite part of blogging?  I love being able to share my thoughts, and making new friends.

5. What is #1 on your Christmas list?  I already got it.  I wanted an engagement ring ha ha ha.

6. What is your favorite dessert?  Cheesecake

7. Where are you spending Thanksgiving?  I am spending it at home and our family is all coming here.  We will eat and then watch the Texans!!

8. Necklace? or Earrings?  Necklace

9. What is the name of your pet?  Mooch the pooch

10. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you (that you don't mind putting on your blog)?  I don't really get embarrassed.  I do silly things all the time.

11. What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?  Getting together with family and talking and laughing.  


Questions for my Nominees:
 
1. Who is your favorite singer/band?
2. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
3. What was the best vacation that you have been on?
4. What is your favorite Disney movie?
5. What did you wanna be growing up?
6. Do you like football?  Who is your favorite team?
7. If you could have a dinner party with anyone dead or alive who would you invite?
8. What is your favorite color?
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. Do you make resolutions every year?
11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
 
 My Nominees:
Jenny and Theresa @The Things We Would Blog 
Crystal @Mason's Mama 
Becka @Busy Becka 
 
 




6 comments:

Cassie Taylor said...

Woohooo way to go girl! I didn't know you blogged or I would already be following you lol

Nikki Brown said...

The Giver made an impact on me as well. That's the first book I can remember reading that I loved and wanted to read more.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on receiving the Liebster Award and your recent engagement. Very interesting post that helps readers to get to know more about you. I am a new Follower of your Blog. Have a great weekend.

Logan Cantrell said...

Yay! I love all of your answers! Thank you for the shout out! My favorite is "Mooch the Pooch"...too cute! Congratulations again on your engagement! I'm so excited for you. :)

-Logan

sarahssidebar said...

This is great! Thanks Dani!

sarahssidebar said...

This is great! Thanks Dani!